- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
re captcha don't work
- kiriakos83
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 9 months ago #283617
by kiriakos83
re captcha don't work was created by kiriakos83
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #283627
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic re captcha don't work
Hi,
This is usually due to a javascript error.
I couldn't check that page though as there is a htaccess authentication on your website:
monosnap.com/file/fiu2yPdXECSRXB8Utf6D5EcK0YMKZB
This is usually due to a javascript error.
I couldn't check that page though as there is a htaccess authentication on your website:
monosnap.com/file/fiu2yPdXECSRXB8Utf6D5EcK0YMKZB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kiriakos83
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 9 months ago #283652
by kiriakos83
Replied by kiriakos83 on topic re captcha don't work
yes you are right because damaged fillings spam MESSAGES and forced to lock the website
I'll check it out the javascript error
I'll check it out the javascript error
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds