Skip to main content

No CSS or Layout in Customer area - total mess!!

More
8 years 8 months ago #286331 by ginmacher
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ginmacher.de/index.php/warenkorb
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox, Chromecast
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No layout in Customer area, total mess!

Hello Hika Community,

I have a problem with my customer area. When I set a meue entry to tge customer area it looks like this (see screenshot).



All other pages are OK (order overview, user infirmation overview etc.) Only this page looks like a total mess :(

How can I change that?

Thanks for any hint!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #286336 by Jerome
Hello,

I can see the "hikashop.css" file but no "frontend_default.css" file from HikaShop.
Please understand that if you're not using the HikaShop front-end CSS you cannot have support of all HikaShop display ; specially if your template do include some HikaShop support but not all of it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #286432 by ginmacher
Thanks for the hint Jerome, that was the solution. Somehow I did not set the frontend.css file. Now it's set ald looks OK in the customer area :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum