- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
customer number
Hello I need help
How can I give a customer number manually ?
I have customers with customer numbers from another shop and I want to keep the customer numbers.
Greetings Oktavian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You could create a custom field of the table "user" via the menu Display>Custom fields. That way, each user would have that field where you could fill in the customer number from your other shop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How can I activate the automatic customer number assignment at Hilka Shop or how can I set the system to assign the customer number?
I have created the field and I can manually enter the numbers. Can the system automatically assign a customer number like other shops?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You could create a mass action of the type "user" with a trigger "after a user is created" with an action "update the values" where you would make the column of your custom field equal to the operation user_id (or some other kind of operation based on what you want).
You can configure mass actions via the menu System>Mass actions:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/167-massaction-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How do I get the customer number on an invoice ?
Best regards
Oktavian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can edit the file "invoice" of the view "order" via the menu Display>Views and use such code:
<?php $this->element->customer->XXX; ?>
where XXX is the column name of your custom user field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
<fieldset class="hikashop_order_custom_fields_fieldset">
<legend><?php echo JText::_('ADDITIONAL_INFORMATION'); ?></legend>
<table class="hikashop_order_custom_fields_table adminlist" cellpadding="1" width="100%">
<?php foreach($fields as $fieldName => $oneExtraField) {
?>
<tr class="hikashop_order_custom_field_<?php echo $fieldName;?>_line">
<td class="key">
<?php echo $this->fieldsClass->getFieldName($oneExtraField);?>
<?php $this->element->customer->kundennummer; ?>
</td>
<td>
<?php echo $this->fieldsClass->show($oneExtraField,@$this->order->$fieldName); ?>
</td>
I can not I can not see the Customer Number field on the invoice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Using that kind of code will be better to display it :
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you've added your code like you explained in www.hikashop.com/forum/customers/893704-...r-number.html#287612
then it means that your custom field will display for each custom order field of the order just after the label.
If you don't have any custom order field displaying in the invoice, then you won't see the value, it's normal.
You should put your code outside the "if" conditions of the view file or your risk your code to not run in some cases.
For example, try first adding it at the top of the file to make sure the code works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
how do i get the term customer number (Kundennummer) under invoice number (Rechnungsnummer)
The customer number is now next to the invoice number.
Where can I determine the look of the invoice number?
The invoice number is now But would have to be continuous because the last invoice number in the old shop was B00000893
Thanks Oktavian
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Just add a <br/> tag before your code so that it goes to the next line.
You can change the invoice number format with the setting of the same name in the HikaShop configuration:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...nfig.html#main_order
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.