- Posts: 86239
- Thank you received: 14228
No response when I click "send a comment"
8 years 6 months ago #289222
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No response when I click "send a comment"
Hi,
Please understand that this error doesn't come from HikaShop but from your template.
You should seek advice with your template provider.
I've already given you a highly probable solution in my previous message.
So you can first try yet. If that doesn't help, you'll have to contact your template provider.
And please don't directly post backend or FTP accesses on a public forum.
If your website get hacked because of that, we won't take responsability for it.
Please understand that this error doesn't come from HikaShop but from your template.
You should seek advice with your template provider.
I've already given you a highly probable solution in my previous message.
So you can first try yet. If that doesn't help, you'll have to contact your template provider.
And please don't directly post backend or FTP accesses on a public forum.
If your website get hacked because of that, we won't take responsability for it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yhshih
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289282
by yhshih
Replied by yhshih on topic No response when I click "send a comment"
Hi,
Thank you for reminding that. I will contact the template provider.
Thanks again.
Thank you for reminding that. I will contact the template provider.
Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289685
by yhshih
Replied by yhshih on topic No response when I click "send a comment"
Hi,
I found the culprit. I renamed one by one and found the listing.php was the reason that the page showed 404 error.
Thanks anyway.
I found the culprit. I renamed one by one and found the listing.php was the reason that the page showed 404 error.
Thanks anyway.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 6 months ago #289692
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No response when I click "send a comment"
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback !
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Thank you for your feedback !
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds