- Posts: 104
- Thank you received: 2
Protecting customer details
- SnoozeULooze.co.za
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 6 months ago #289472
by SnoozeULooze.co.za
Protecting customer details was created by SnoozeULooze.co.za
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
Hi
I hope I have posted this question in the correct section.
I am having problems with my Payfast payment plugin and the Payfast team needs admin access to my site, Privacy laws state that I need to protect private information of clients such as name, surname and email, ect.
I have created a special admin roll that blocks them from viewing user details, I however can not seem to find a way of only giving them access to the payment plugin section of hikashop and blocking other pages such as customer details.
Please let me know if this is possible and if so how.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
Hi
I hope I have posted this question in the correct section.
I am having problems with my Payfast payment plugin and the Payfast team needs admin access to my site, Privacy laws state that I need to protect private information of clients such as name, surname and email, ect.
I have created a special admin roll that blocks them from viewing user details, I however can not seem to find a way of only giving them access to the payment plugin section of hikashop and blocking other pages such as customer details.
Please let me know if this is possible and if so how.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 6 months ago #289476
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Protecting customer details
Hi,
It's possible yes. Go in the tab "access level" of the HikaShop configuration and there you can configure the access to each element of the backend of HikaShop for the different user groups on your website.
It's possible yes. Go in the tab "access level" of the HikaShop configuration and there you can configure the access to each element of the backend of HikaShop for the different user groups on your website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SnoozeULooze.co.za
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds