- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
Customer VAT number on the invoice
8 years 5 months ago #290743
by rtmetalli
Customer VAT number on the invoice was created by rtmetalli
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hi, I would like to add the VAT number of my customer in the invoice, under the phone number, in the address field for billing, I have already created the default address_vat field, so that my client compiles it compulsorily during registration, we have generated the first order, but in the invoice the VAT registration field does not appear, how can I resolve?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
Hi, I would like to add the VAT number of my customer in the invoice, under the phone number, in the address field for billing, I have already created the default address_vat field, so that my client compiles it compulsorily during registration, we have generated the first order, but in the invoice the VAT registration field does not appear, how can I resolve?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 5 months ago #290746
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer VAT number on the invoice
Hi,
You want to add the corresponding tag in the "address format" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
You want to add the corresponding tag in the "address format" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds