- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
change compulsory address fields
8 years 4 months ago #292330
by josflachs
change compulsory address fields was created by josflachs
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http://localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 59.02
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Some of the address fields are marked compulsory with an asterisk. Others are not. How can I change that? For my shop I need a valid email address and confirmation of Paypal. That's all.
Once the client has bought the product, how can I get him to go to his download directly? At the moment my clients will first make the payment, then wait until I have activated their Joomla account and once they have my confirmation mail go to the download page.
How do I set Hikashop so that my client once his payment has been accepted through Paypal can go directly to their download? Without me manually having to approve their user account first?
I'm using the free version at the moment, in the menu the Customer download space (Cds) is there. I can't use it, it will give me an error message:
I understand this is a feature in the paid versions. I don't know hat the Cds is. It that a way to go directly to the downloads?
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.7
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 59.02
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Some of the address fields are marked compulsory with an asterisk. Others are not. How can I change that? For my shop I need a valid email address and confirmation of Paypal. That's all.
Once the client has bought the product, how can I get him to go to his download directly? At the moment my clients will first make the payment, then wait until I have activated their Joomla account and once they have my confirmation mail go to the download page.
How do I set Hikashop so that my client once his payment has been accepted through Paypal can go directly to their download? Without me manually having to approve their user account first?
I'm using the free version at the moment, in the menu the Customer download space (Cds) is there. I can't use it, it will give me an error message:
Code:
Call to undefined method stdClass::getListFooter()
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #292351
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic change compulsory address fields
Hi,
You can change the address fields in the menu Display>Custom fields.
The approval of the new user accounts are dictacted by the settings in the options page of the Joomla user manager.
If you configure there the approval to be automatic, the customers won't have to want for your approval.
www.tutorialspoint.com/joomla/joomla_users_setting.htm
The customer download area is indeed a listing of the downloads of the customer. If you set that URL as return URL in the settings of your payment plugin, your customers would directly access that page after the payment, seeing their downloads.
However, as you know, this is only available with the Essential or the Business edition.
Note though that the download link is also provided in the order confirmation email notification.
You can change the address fields in the menu Display>Custom fields.
The approval of the new user accounts are dictacted by the settings in the options page of the Joomla user manager.
If you configure there the approval to be automatic, the customers won't have to want for your approval.
www.tutorialspoint.com/joomla/joomla_users_setting.htm
The customer download area is indeed a listing of the downloads of the customer. If you set that URL as return URL in the settings of your payment plugin, your customers would directly access that page after the payment, seeing their downloads.
However, as you know, this is only available with the Essential or the Business edition.
Note though that the download link is also provided in the order confirmation email notification.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds