- Posts: 224
- Thank you received: 8
Remove user from group if order is refunded/cancelled
8 years 4 months ago #293278
by oloccina
Remove user from group if order is refunded/cancelled was created by oloccina
Hello,
I want to sell access to contents by assigniging users to different groups upon purchase,
some questions:
1.
What happens if an order is being refunded/cancelled?
Does Hikashop is smart enough to remove th euser form the assigned user group
2.
If not, can I achieve this using a Mass Action?
I've plaied with it but I dont' see a way to narrow down the action to a certain product, what I need looks like this:
if product X > order refunded or cancelled > remove user from group Y
If I choose "product" in the "data" tab, thne I dont' have the option to choose the order status as filter, and viceversa if I choose "order" in the data tab
3.
when a user is being assigned to a certain group upon purchase, it remains also assigned to the "Registered" gorup, right?
Thank you!
I want to sell access to contents by assigniging users to different groups upon purchase,
some questions:
1.
What happens if an order is being refunded/cancelled?
Does Hikashop is smart enough to remove th euser form the assigned user group
2.
If not, can I achieve this using a Mass Action?
I've plaied with it but I dont' see a way to narrow down the action to a certain product, what I need looks like this:
if product X > order refunded or cancelled > remove user from group Y
If I choose "product" in the "data" tab, thne I dont' have the option to choose the order status as filter, and viceversa if I choose "order" in the data tab
3.
when a user is being assigned to a certain group upon purchase, it remains also assigned to the "Registered" gorup, right?
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293279
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove user from group if order is refunded/cancelled
Hi,
1. No the user group after purchase plugin doesn't handle that.
2. Mass action yes. You need to use the "order" data. For the "product X" product, you have the "order product column" filter you can use.
3. That's right.
Note that if you want something more advanced, you can use HikaSubscriptions:
www.hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-227.html
It's made to sell access to content, remove the access, etc. So it will do that without the need for a mass action / coding.
1. No the user group after purchase plugin doesn't handle that.
2. Mass action yes. You need to use the "order" data. For the "product X" product, you have the "order product column" filter you can use.
3. That's right.
Note that if you want something more advanced, you can use HikaSubscriptions:
www.hikashop.com/component/hikashop/product/cid-227.html
It's made to sell access to content, remove the access, etc. So it will do that without the need for a mass action / coding.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oloccina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #293289
by oloccina
Replied by oloccina on topic Remove user from group if order is refunded/cancelled
I followed your instructions, but when I go to set the action I only see an option "change the user group" which when selected does not show any additional setting.
What I need is to remove the user from a group to which he was assigned after purchase.
UPDATE:
none of the action options display other settings when selected, I see this error in console
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerHTML' of null
at updateMassAction (index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=massaction:152)
at HTMLSelectElement.onchange (index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=massaction:2329)
Thank you
What I need is to remove the user from a group to which he was assigned after purchase.
UPDATE:
none of the action options display other settings when selected, I see this error in console
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerHTML' of null
at updateMassAction (index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=massaction:152)
at HTMLSelectElement.onchange (index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=massaction:2329)
Thank you
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by oloccina.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 3 months ago #293296
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Remove user from group if order is refunded/cancelled
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback, can you set the "Action" tab option to "Change the user group" and save your mass action once. After saving your other options should be displayed through the "Action" tab.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Thank you for your feedback, can you set the "Action" tab option to "Change the user group" and save your mass action once. After saving your other options should be displayed through the "Action" tab.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oloccina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #293332
by oloccina
Replied by oloccina on topic Remove user from group if order is refunded/cancelled
thanks, that wordked!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds