- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
Change text for "Don't have an account?" link in registration screen.
- jimphillips
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 3 months ago #294082
by jimphillips
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.henchmode.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.18
I've tried looking at Configuration > languages, and I have also tried "Display view files" to find out where I can change this, but no joy so far.
Can you advise what I need to do to chage this text?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.18
I've tried looking at Configuration > languages, and I have also tried "Display view files" to find out where I can change this, but no joy so far.
Can you advise what I need to do to chage this text?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294093
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change text for "Don't have an account?" link in registration screen.
Hi,
It's a text coming from Joomla:
COM_USERS_LOGIN_REGISTER="Don't have an account?"
docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Language_Overrides_in_Joomla
It's a text coming from Joomla:
COM_USERS_LOGIN_REGISTER="Don't have an account?"
docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Language_Overrides_in_Joomla
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jimphillips
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 34
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 3 months ago #294113
by jimphillips
Replied by jimphillips on topic Change text for "Don't have an account?" link in registration screen.
Ah ok, it's a Joomla file!
Thanks for that.
Thanks for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds