- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
404 on Carts Icon
- evolutionpaul
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 3 months ago #294391
by evolutionpaul
404 on Carts Icon was created by evolutionpaul
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404
Hi
I'm getting a 404 error on the carts icon on the customer account page:
This link in on the icon points to:
account-orders/cart/showcart/cart_type-cart.html
No doubt I've missed something, but after ages of trying to get it sorted, I'm getting short on hair.
Any idea why I'm seeing this and where I rectify?
Cheers
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404
Hi
I'm getting a 404 error on the carts icon on the customer account page:
This link in on the icon points to:
account-orders/cart/showcart/cart_type-cart.html
No doubt I've missed something, but after ages of trying to get it sorted, I'm getting short on hair.
Any idea why I'm seeing this and where I rectify?
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294410
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 404 on Carts Icon
Hi,
The link is not necessarily wrong. It works on my end.
What if you change "showcart" to "show" in the URL ? Does it work ?
What you can try also is to download again the install package of HikaShop and install it on yours. We've added a patch which might help.
The link is not necessarily wrong. It works on my end.
What if you change "showcart" to "show" in the URL ? Does it work ?
What you can try also is to download again the install package of HikaShop and install it on yours. We've added a patch which might help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- evolutionpaul
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 3 months ago #294442
by evolutionpaul
Replied by evolutionpaul on topic 404 on Carts Icon
HI
I've uploaded the patch which changed the url to:
account-orders/cart/show.html
But I am still getting a 404. I've used the joomla redirect plugin to solve it for now, but not sure if this is the best long term solution.
I've uploaded the patch which changed the url to:
account-orders/cart/show.html
But I am still getting a 404. I've used the joomla redirect plugin to solve it for now, but not sure if this is the best long term solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #294462
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic 404 on Carts Icon
Hello,
The best solution would have been that we process our self test on your page with the issue in order to get the root issue.
Right now, it's hard to know what was wrong and what's involved.
Regards
The best solution would have been that we process our self test on your page with the issue in order to get the root issue.
Right now, it's hard to know what was wrong and what's involved.
Regards
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds