- Posts: 224
- Thank you received: 8
Existing users not found in Hikashop user panel
8 years 3 months ago #294459
by oloccina
Existing users not found in Hikashop user panel was created by oloccina
Hello,
I am registering new affiliates via a custom Chronoform form, the users are being registered normally in Joomla (I can see them in the Joomla user list), but when I go to the Hikashop Customers list to activate them as partners, I can't find them there.
I have selected "all" in the dropdown menu, but none of those users shows.
Thw only difference I can see about these users is that they have been created but didn't log into the site yet.
Can this possibly be the cause of the issue?
Thank you
I am registering new affiliates via a custom Chronoform form, the users are being registered normally in Joomla (I can see them in the Joomla user list), but when I go to the Hikashop Customers list to activate them as partners, I can't find them there.
I have selected "all" in the dropdown menu, but none of those users shows.
Thw only difference I can see about these users is that they have been created but didn't log into the site yet.
Can this possibly be the cause of the issue?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #294463
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Existing users not found in Hikashop user panel
Hello,
Can't be sure of it but if people aren't registered on an HikaShop form, you won't be able to find them in HikaShop listings.
HikaShop User database is based from Joomla one but are 2 different table.
And so, been registered in Joomla user isn't been automatically an HikaShop registered user.
Hope this return will help you to move forward.
Regards
Can't be sure of it but if people aren't registered on an HikaShop form, you won't be able to find them in HikaShop listings.
HikaShop User database is based from Joomla one but are 2 different table.
And so, been registered in Joomla user isn't been automatically an HikaShop registered user.
Hope this return will help you to move forward.
Regards
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294518
by oloccina
I have tested further and if the user has logged in at least one time he will be listed in Hikashop customer list, only users that have never logged in are not being listed.
I can easily solve this by auto-logging in usres after they register through my custom registering form then.
Maybe you could check this on your side and correct the issue so that even users that have never logeed in are being listed n Hikashop as customers.
Thank you
Replied by oloccina on topic Existing users not found in Hikashop user panel
Actually it's not like this.if people aren't registered on an HikaShop form, you won't be able to find them in HikaShop listings.
I have tested further and if the user has logged in at least one time he will be listed in Hikashop customer list, only users that have never logged in are not being listed.
I can easily solve this by auto-logging in usres after they register through my custom registering form then.
Maybe you could check this on your side and correct the issue so that even users that have never logeed in are being listed n Hikashop as customers.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 3 months ago #294519
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Existing users not found in Hikashop user panel
Hello,
Please note that HikaShop "check database" (via the hikashop configuration) perform the sync between Joomla and HikaShop users.
Please also not that HikaShop do have fallbacks to create users when a Joomla user is log-in.
The "HikaShop users" system plugin is there to catch Joomla events when a user is created ; if the other component do not use the Joomla core to create the user in the database ; I'm afraid that we can't do anything.
You have to create the users using the Joomla core functions so the other plugins/components will have the knowledge of what is happening (and create interaction, a full working eco-system).
Just while a user is log-in, there is a trigger and that's why HikaShop can create the corresponding user. It's a well designed workflow !
Regards,
Please note that HikaShop "check database" (via the hikashop configuration) perform the sync between Joomla and HikaShop users.
Please also not that HikaShop do have fallbacks to create users when a Joomla user is log-in.
The "HikaShop users" system plugin is there to catch Joomla events when a user is created ; if the other component do not use the Joomla core to create the user in the database ; I'm afraid that we can't do anything.
You have to create the users using the Joomla core functions so the other plugins/components will have the knowledge of what is happening (and create interaction, a full working eco-system).
Just while a user is log-in, there is a trigger and that's why HikaShop can create the corresponding user. It's a well designed workflow !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds