- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Customer can print invoice
- oloquet@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 1 month ago #296300
by oloquet@gmail.com
Customer can print invoice was created by oloquet@gmail.com
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
voel.be
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 67.0.3396.99
Hi support,
I have enabled the "my account" module and then can click "view your orders".
This lists me the previous orders, and when I click on a order number, I see the items bought,
however I do not have an "invoice" button like I have on the backend, although i'v set it to yes in the backend under general options. My customers only see the icons as in the attachment.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.36
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 67.0.3396.99
Hi support,
I have enabled the "my account" module and then can click "view your orders".
This lists me the previous orders, and when I click on a order number, I see the items bought,
however I do not have an "invoice" button like I have on the backend, although i'v set it to yes in the backend under general options. My customers only see the icons as in the attachment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #296312
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer can print invoice
Hi,
You need to check the orders statuses in the menu System>Order statuses.
Make sure that you've activated the statuses for which you want to provide an invoice under the "invoice" column there.
You need to check the orders statuses in the menu System>Order statuses.
Make sure that you've activated the statuses for which you want to provide an invoice under the "invoice" column there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oloquet@gmail.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds