- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 2
Editiing customers on admin site
8 years 1 month ago #296343
by Luchen6
Editiing customers on admin site was created by Luchen6
-- url of the page with the problem -- : htps://www.volvokv.nl/admin
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : URL: http://127.0.0.1/JoomDev/vkv_24/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=user&task=edit&cid=4281
Message: Call to a member function format() on null
When I try to edit the customers in the admin site I get this message.
Error reporting is on maximum.
Regards Ernst Sangen.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : URL: http://127.0.0.1/JoomDev/vkv_24/administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=user&task=edit&cid=4281
Message: Call to a member function format() on null
When I try to edit the customers in the admin site I get this message.
Error reporting is on maximum.
Regards Ernst Sangen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 1 month ago #296362
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Editiing customers on admin site
Hello,
Can you give us more information about your error message through screenshots for example ?
Thank you.
Can you give us more information about your error message through screenshots for example ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #296450
by Luchen6
Replied by Luchen6 on topic Editiing customers on admin site
See attachment for error dump (
I see following behavior.
Joomla user who is customer without any address; no problem
Joomla user with address I get the error as shown in the screen dump.
The default address is created by a code / plugin written by myself (only members of our club are allowed to use the shop).
Will check today with a user + address created by hikashop and will come back to you.
I made a new order for a new customer.
In the admin site I get the same error message as with editing the customer for a club member.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
).Please log in or register to see it.
I see following behavior.
Joomla user who is customer without any address; no problem
Joomla user with address I get the error as shown in the screen dump.
The default address is created by a code / plugin written by myself (only members of our club are allowed to use the shop).
Will check today with a user + address created by hikashop and will come back to you.
I made a new order for a new customer.
In the admin site I get the same error message as with editing the customer for a club member.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Luchen6.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #296556
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Editiing customers on admin site
Hi,
The error log is about a problem with the component named Koowa.
Apparently, it tries to send a request somewhere and fails and does handle properly the Joomla exception system and because of that the Joomla exception handling code fails with a fatal error. I don't see any linked to HikaShop in that error log.
Try to disable the plugin / extension and try again and see if you still get the error. That way, you'll know if it comes from it or not.
The error log is about a problem with the component named Koowa.
Apparently, it tries to send a request somewhere and fails and does handle properly the Joomla exception system and because of that the Joomla exception handling code fails with a fatal error. I don't see any linked to HikaShop in that error log.
Try to disable the plugin / extension and try again and see if you still get the error. That way, you'll know if it comes from it or not.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 1 month ago #296565
by Luchen6
Replied by Luchen6 on topic Editiing customers on admin site
Nicolas,
It was slightly different.
The Koowa component came with Docman, bus is not required anymore.
What actually was the case is that I made an override in the admin site (com_hikashop/user/form.php) why I cannot remember.
By removing this override the problem was solved.. I suppose I have to invest of the use of this override.
Anyway, you pointed me into a direction to solve the problem.
Thanks!!
It was slightly different.
The Koowa component came with Docman, bus is not required anymore.
What actually was the case is that I made an override in the admin site (com_hikashop/user/form.php) why I cannot remember.
By removing this override the problem was solved.. I suppose I have to invest of the use of this override.
Anyway, you pointed me into a direction to solve the problem.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds