1054 Unknown column 'field_url' in 'field list' backend when save country field
- crealiagroup
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 11 months ago #299466
by crealiagroup
1054 Unknown column 'field_url' in 'field list' backend when save country field was created by crealiagroup
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.32
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1054 Unknown column 'field_url' in 'field list'
This is the case:
- I go into country field in backend management and just click on save (or save&close) button, it correctly saves
- I go into country field in backend management and set the default parameter for the list to "Select contry" then click on save (or save&close) button and I got this error: 1054 Unknown column 'field_url' in 'field list'
- I go back to homepage, go again into field list, click on the country field and again 1054 Unknown column 'field_url' in 'field list'
- I wait several minutes (30 min for example) and then I got access again to that field, but still I cannot change the default setting for list and always got that error.
What's wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.13
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.32
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 1054 Unknown column 'field_url' in 'field list'
This is the case:
- I go into country field in backend management and just click on save (or save&close) button, it correctly saves
- I go into country field in backend management and set the default parameter for the list to "Select contry" then click on save (or save&close) button and I got this error: 1054 Unknown column 'field_url' in 'field list'
- I go back to homepage, go again into field list, click on the country field and again 1054 Unknown column 'field_url' in 'field list'
- I wait several minutes (30 min for example) and then I got access again to that field, but still I cannot change the default setting for list and always got that error.
What's wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #299473
by Philip
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds