- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 1
Migrate shop from 2.1 to 4.0
- sonjaclerc
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 10 months ago #300046
by sonjaclerc
Migrate shop from 2.1 to 4.0 was created by sonjaclerc
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 70.0.3538.77
Hi I migrster an "old" shop (still in use) from 2.1 (Joomla 2.5) to the newest Version (Hika and Joomla).
Looks quite OK, the only problem I have is that I am missing the users. The HIKA Table is populated but do I have to copy the urser table from Joomla?
Thanks for help.
Gerald
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 70.0.3538.77
Hi I migrster an "old" shop (still in use) from 2.1 (Joomla 2.5) to the newest Version (Hika and Joomla).
Looks quite OK, the only problem I have is that I am missing the users. The HIKA Table is populated but do I have to copy the urser table from Joomla?
Thanks for help.
Gerald
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300048
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Migrate shop from 2.1 to 4.0
Hi,
What do you mean by the users are missing ?
Can you still log on your website frontend with a normal user account ? Through the HikaShop checkout login form too ?
Can you register through the checkout ? Do you see the listing of the users via the Customers menu of HikaShop ?
If you click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration, does it help ?
What do you mean by the users are missing ?
Can you still log on your website frontend with a normal user account ? Through the HikaShop checkout login form too ?
Can you register through the checkout ? Do you see the listing of the users via the Customers menu of HikaShop ?
If you click on the "check database" button of the HikaShop configuration, does it help ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds