- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 5
Hikashop cpanel query
- serbofleconcepts
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 10 months ago #300265
by serbofleconcepts
Hikashop cpanel query was created by serbofleconcepts
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hello, I have created a menu link to access the Hikashop User Control Panel and it all works OK, however once logged in, if the user clicks the link again it shows a logout button (I have created a separate logout link), when I need it to show the account options again.
Is this possible?
I have attached current settings for the menu item below;
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
Hello, I have created a menu link to access the Hikashop User Control Panel and it all works OK, however once logged in, if the user clicks the link again it shows a logout button (I have created a separate logout link), when I need it to show the account options again.
Is this possible?
I have attached current settings for the menu item below;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300271
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop cpanel query
Hi,
You need to change the type of the menu item and choose "hikashop user control panel".
The user control panel menu item already handle automatically if the user is logged in or not and direct to the user login form if not, which will then redirect to the control panel after the login.
You need to change the type of the menu item and choose "hikashop user control panel".
The user control panel menu item already handle automatically if the user is logged in or not and direct to the user login form if not, which will then redirect to the control panel after the login.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- serbofleconcepts
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 5
7 years 10 months ago #300309
by serbofleconcepts
Replied by serbofleconcepts on topic Hikashop cpanel query
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300314
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop cpanel query
Hi,
There is an issue with the SEF on your website.
When the control panel of HikaShop checks that the user is logged in and finds that it's not the case, it adds that please login first message and redirects to the login URL of the com_users components. Here is the code doing that:
monosnap.com/file/LC6ZGPqfN7tEh3mT787cF3Qdh2CotZ
However, on your website, when I click on the "my account" menu item, I get redirected to the URL /logout?return=aHR0cHM6Ly90ZXN0LmxlY29uY2VwdHMuY29tL215LWFjY291bnQ= :
monosnap.com/file/K20as2JLcPUjiC1fxhEKccDyFlCPQB
So there is a problem because that $url = 'index.php?option=com_users&view=login'.$url; shouldn't be SEFed by Joomla to /logout?return=aHR0cHM6Ly90ZXN0LmxlY29uY2VwdHMuY29tL215LWFjY291bnQ=
I'm not sure why it's doing that. Maybe you're using a SEF extension like sh404SEF and it messes with that, or there is something else which changes the URL like a system plugin or some customization.
There is an issue with the SEF on your website.
When the control panel of HikaShop checks that the user is logged in and finds that it's not the case, it adds that please login first message and redirects to the login URL of the com_users components. Here is the code doing that:
monosnap.com/file/LC6ZGPqfN7tEh3mT787cF3Qdh2CotZ
However, on your website, when I click on the "my account" menu item, I get redirected to the URL /logout?return=aHR0cHM6Ly90ZXN0LmxlY29uY2VwdHMuY29tL215LWFjY291bnQ= :
monosnap.com/file/K20as2JLcPUjiC1fxhEKccDyFlCPQB
So there is a problem because that $url = 'index.php?option=com_users&view=login'.$url; shouldn't be SEFed by Joomla to /logout?return=aHR0cHM6Ly90ZXN0LmxlY29uY2VwdHMuY29tL215LWFjY291bnQ=
I'm not sure why it's doing that. Maybe you're using a SEF extension like sh404SEF and it messes with that, or there is something else which changes the URL like a system plugin or some customization.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- serbofleconcepts
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 5
7 years 10 months ago #300349
by serbofleconcepts
Replied by serbofleconcepts on topic Hikashop cpanel query
Hmm, I'm not using any SEF extension, however I do have code in my .htaccess file to filter out /index.php?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300395
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop cpanel query
Hi,
did you configure any menu items of a type of the "com_users" component of Joomla ?
If you disable them, does it help ?
did you configure any menu items of a type of the "com_users" component of Joomla ?
If you disable them, does it help ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- serbofleconcepts
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 5
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #300434
by serbofleconcepts
Replied by serbofleconcepts on topic Hikashop cpanel query
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by serbofleconcepts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300439
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop cpanel query
Hi,
That's the plugin which adds the "user account" button on the user control panel on the frontend.
It's not linked to your issue.
That's the plugin which adds the "user account" button on the user control panel on the frontend.
It's not linked to your issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds