- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 7
Cannot add default shipping address in backend
- wildweststudios
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 10 months ago #300473
by wildweststudios
Cannot add default shipping address in backend was created by wildweststudios
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 70.0.3538.102
After upgrading to Hikashop Business 4.0, when I go to Hikashop > Users and edit a user, I now have a 'Default Billing Address' and 'Default Shipping Address'.
I need to enter a Default Billing Address for new customers, but no matter what I do, it always creates another Shipping Address.
I click the 'Add' button under the billing address, but after filling it out, the address appears under shipping. The 'Add' button under the shipping section also creates a new shipping address as you would expect.
This means I have two selectable addresses in the shipping dropdown, and none in the billing dropdown.
How can I fix this? Thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.0
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.23
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 70.0.3538.102
After upgrading to Hikashop Business 4.0, when I go to Hikashop > Users and edit a user, I now have a 'Default Billing Address' and 'Default Shipping Address'.
I need to enter a Default Billing Address for new customers, but no matter what I do, it always creates another Shipping Address.
I click the 'Add' button under the billing address, but after filling it out, the address appears under shipping. The 'Add' button under the shipping section also creates a new shipping address as you would expect.
This means I have two selectable addresses in the shipping dropdown, and none in the billing dropdown.
How can I fix this? Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300477
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot add default shipping address in backend
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on my end.
Please provide a backend access with instructions to reproduce the issue along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can have a look at the situation:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
I'm not able to reproduce the problem on my end.
Please provide a backend access with instructions to reproduce the issue along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we can have a look at the situation:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 10 months ago #300581
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cannot add default shipping address in backend
Hi,
I was able to reproduce the problem on your website. It comes from the "popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
By default it is set to "vex" which is what I am using on my end and you had set it to "inherit" and thus it uses the popup system of Joomla. But with it it can have problems in some cases, like here.
Switching to "vex" there fixes the problem.
I was able to reproduce the problem on your website. It comes from the "popup mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration.
By default it is set to "vex" which is what I am using on my end and you had set it to "inherit" and thus it uses the popup system of Joomla. But with it it can have problems in some cases, like here.
Switching to "vex" there fixes the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wildweststudios
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 7
7 years 10 months ago #300616
by wildweststudios
Replied by wildweststudios on topic Cannot add default shipping address in backend
Yes that did it, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds