- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 4
User Account layout
7 years 9 months ago #301724
by phiddius
User Account layout was created by phiddius
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : various
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi, apologies if this is not the correct place to post this, I wasnt sure
I have messed up my user account controls somehow, please see attached,
I cant be sure which css is controlling this layout,
it is linking to :
> netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.0.3/css/font-awesome.css
> to hikashop.css
> also, to my template,
I blame my template, but I don't know what it is in conflict with, can you tell me is netdna.bootstrapcdn link to do with hikashop ?
thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : various
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hi, apologies if this is not the correct place to post this, I wasnt sure
I have messed up my user account controls somehow, please see attached,
I cant be sure which css is controlling this layout,
it is linking to :
> netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.0.3/css/font-awesome.css
> to hikashop.css
> also, to my template,
I blame my template, but I don't know what it is in conflict with, can you tell me is netdna.bootstrapcdn link to do with hikashop ?
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301740
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User Account layout
Hi,
It could be your template, but it could simply be that you have overridden the frontend CSS of HikaShop and thus you're using an old version of the frontend CSS of HikaShop, without the proper CSS to display that area correctly.
I would recommend to check the CSS settings of the HikaShop configuration under the Display tab first.
It could be your template, but it could simply be that you have overridden the frontend CSS of HikaShop and thus you're using an old version of the frontend CSS of HikaShop, without the proper CSS to display that area correctly.
I would recommend to check the CSS settings of the HikaShop configuration under the Display tab first.
The following user(s) said Thank You: phiddius
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 9 months ago #301780
by phiddius
Replied by phiddius on topic User Account layout
Hi nicolas
good advice, thanks ..
good advice, thanks ..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds