- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Extra fields does not show in the registration form
7 years 8 months ago #302297
by hlarocque
Extra fields does not show in the registration form was created by hlarocque
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Latest
Hi! Here is the setup:
Plugin Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin activated
In Hikashop -> Display -> Custom Fields, all address fields, phone and so on are activated and required
In Menu, I have a Hikashop Registration Form Menu Item (the link provided above).
If you display the page, there is only the email and password fields. All other fields never showup.
I must forget something but what? The registration form itself in Display has not been modified either.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Latest
Hi! Here is the setup:
Plugin Redirect Joomla registration to HikaShop plugin activated
In Hikashop -> Display -> Custom Fields, all address fields, phone and so on are activated and required
In Menu, I have a Hikashop Registration Form Menu Item (the link provided above).
If you display the page, there is only the email and password fields. All other fields never showup.
I must forget something but what? The registration form itself in Display has not been modified either.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302301
by hlarocque
Replied by hlarocque on topic Extra fields does not show in the registration form
I think I find out. For other who may face the same problem, just go in Hikashop -> System -> Configurations -> Checkout -> Login and Registration and...
Set all yes/no fields to yes
Choose Simplify registration with password (I'm not sure I understand the difference with all other choices).
Choose All in one page.
My God! This is not very intuitive.
Set all yes/no fields to yes
Choose Simplify registration with password (I'm not sure I understand the difference with all other choices).
Choose All in one page.
My God! This is not very intuitive.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302306
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Extra fields does not show in the registration form
Hello,
For the differences between the settings :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5....html#checkout_login
Regards,
For the differences between the settings :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5....html#checkout_login
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds