- Posts: 298
- Thank you received: 7
Customer Name & Email in Reply-to Fields in Payment Notification Email
7 years 8 months ago #302379
by a2zcs
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
aquacorals.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 63.0.3
My client would like to have the customer's name and email address as the Reply-To Name and Address when she receives the Payment Notification Email. This way she can simply "Reply" to that email to send the customer custom instructions.
What is the code I need to add to those lines to make this work for her?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 63.0.3
My client would like to have the customer's name and email address as the Reply-To Name and Address when she receives the Payment Notification Email. This way she can simply "Reply" to that email to send the customer custom instructions.
What is the code I need to add to those lines to make this work for her?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302404
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Customer Name & Email in Reply-to Fields in Payment Notification Email
Hi,
I think you'll want to add something like that at the bottom of the preload of the payment notification email via the menu System>Emails:
You'll had to test as I didn't try it out.
I think you'll want to add something like that at the bottom of the preload of the payment notification email via the menu System>Emails:
Code:
$mail->reply_email = $data->cart->customer->user_email;
$mail->reply_name = $data->cart->customer->name;
The following user(s) said Thank You: a2zcs
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds