- Posts: 171
- Thank you received: 9
Registration not working
- pepecortez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 8 months ago #302858
by pepecortez
Registration not working was created by pepecortez
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2.
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.31
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 - Call to a member function getMenu() on null
Hello!
I'd like to ask for some help, as I have no idea what cause to not to be able to register to our updated site.
We've updated from J2.5 to newest, also changing from VirtueMart to Hikashop. Everything is imported OK, everything is working OK, just can not register to site on a seperate register page.
I've created a register page, referring to Hikashop Register, but getting "0 - Call to a member function getMenu() on null" error.
If I'm using Hikashop's cart page to register, everything is working fine.
I've also tried other core tempates, same problem.
If I turn the Hikashop offline, the page is loaded without error, but of course can not register.
I've turned on Joomla's debug, here is what I got:
2019-01-22T09:11:46+00:00 CRITICAL 89.147.66.205 error Uncaught \Throwable of type Error thrown. Stack trace: #0 /home/SITEPATH/components/com_hikashop/views/user/view.html.php(21): userViewUser->form()
#1 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(672): userViewUser->display()
#2 /home/SITEPATH/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php(1903): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display(false, false)
#3 /home/SITEPATH/components/com_hikashop/controllers/user.php(200): hikashopController->display()
#4 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(710): userController->form()
#5 /home/SITEPATH/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php(1881): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute('form')
#6 /home/SITEPATH/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php(92): hikashopController->execute('form')
#7 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(402): require_once('/home/www/pnet6...')
#8 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(377): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent('/home/www/pnet6...')
#9 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(194): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_hikashop')
#10 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(233): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#11 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(196): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#12 /home/SITEPATH/index.php(49): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#13 {main}
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
PePe
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2.
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.31
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 0 - Call to a member function getMenu() on null
Hello!
I'd like to ask for some help, as I have no idea what cause to not to be able to register to our updated site.
We've updated from J2.5 to newest, also changing from VirtueMart to Hikashop. Everything is imported OK, everything is working OK, just can not register to site on a seperate register page.
I've created a register page, referring to Hikashop Register, but getting "0 - Call to a member function getMenu() on null" error.
If I'm using Hikashop's cart page to register, everything is working fine.
I've also tried other core tempates, same problem.
If I turn the Hikashop offline, the page is loaded without error, but of course can not register.
I've turned on Joomla's debug, here is what I got:
2019-01-22T09:11:46+00:00 CRITICAL 89.147.66.205 error Uncaught \Throwable of type Error thrown. Stack trace: #0 /home/SITEPATH/components/com_hikashop/views/user/view.html.php(21): userViewUser->form()
#1 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(672): userViewUser->display()
#2 /home/SITEPATH/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php(1903): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display(false, false)
#3 /home/SITEPATH/components/com_hikashop/controllers/user.php(200): hikashopController->display()
#4 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(710): userController->form()
#5 /home/SITEPATH/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php(1881): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute('form')
#6 /home/SITEPATH/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php(92): hikashopController->execute('form')
#7 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(402): require_once('/home/www/pnet6...')
#8 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(377): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent('/home/www/pnet6...')
#9 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(194): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_hikashop')
#10 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(233): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#11 /home/SITEPATH/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(196): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#12 /home/SITEPATH/index.php(49): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#13 {main}
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
PePe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302873
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration not working
Hi,
Thank you. We've added a patch for that error. Please download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and that will add the patch and remove the problem.
Thank you. We've added a patch for that error. Please download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and that will add the patch and remove the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepecortez
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- pepecortez
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 171
- Thank you received: 9
7 years 8 months ago #302875
by pepecortez
Replied by pepecortez on topic Registration not working
Tested, works like a charm. Problem solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds