- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
OnAfterUserUpdate is missing some information.
- RobinHoeven
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 7 months ago #303356
by RobinHoeven
OnAfterUserUpdate is missing some information. was created by RobinHoeven
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 4.0.0 [1810011756]
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.2 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 71.0.3578.98
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I'm trying to make a call to an API with the function "OnAfterUserUpdate". So after a user is updated in Hikashop, it should send some data to an API. But the data I want to use, is not in the variable used in the function. I'm dumping the $element variable on the screen and this is what I get:
I'm expecting a "Default Billing adres" and also a "Default Shipping adres" but those are, as you can see, not in the $element variable.
In the screenshot below you can see how I use the input fields.
Can someone help me with this?
Thanks in advance,
Robin
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.2 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 71.0.3578.98
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I'm trying to make a call to an API with the function "OnAfterUserUpdate". So after a user is updated in Hikashop, it should send some data to an API. But the data I want to use, is not in the variable used in the function. I'm dumping the $element variable on the screen and this is what I get:
Code:
stdClass Object
(
[user_email] => test@test.com
[user_partner_activated] => 0
[user_partner_email] =>
[user_params] => O:8:"stdClass":6:{s:15:"user_custom_fee";s:1:"0";s:20:"partner_fee_currency";s:1:"1";s:21:"user_partner_lead_fee";s:1:"0";s:24:"user_partner_percent_fee";s:1:"0";s:21:"user_partner_flat_fee";s:1:"0";s:22:"user_partner_click_fee";s:1:"0";}
[user_id] => 1
)
I'm expecting a "Default Billing adres" and also a "Default Shipping adres" but those are, as you can see, not in the $element variable.
In the screenshot below you can see how I use the input fields.
Can someone help me with this?
Thanks in advance,
Robin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #303358
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic OnAfterUserUpdate is missing some information.
Hi,
Well, the onAfterUserUpdate trigger is called when the user is saved in the database, and thus it only contains the data to be saved in the hikashop_user table.
The default addresses are stored in hikashop_address.
If you want to be triggered for the addresses saving, you can use onAfterAddressUpdate.
Note also that you can check the data coming from the form in $_POST.
And you can also load the addresses from the database with a MySQL query if necessary.
Well, the onAfterUserUpdate trigger is called when the user is saved in the database, and thus it only contains the data to be saved in the hikashop_user table.
The default addresses are stored in hikashop_address.
If you want to be triggered for the addresses saving, you can use onAfterAddressUpdate.
Note also that you can check the data coming from the form in $_POST.
And you can also load the addresses from the database with a MySQL query if necessary.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RobinHoeven
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- RobinHoeven
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 7 months ago #303402
by RobinHoeven
Replied by RobinHoeven on topic OnAfterUserUpdate is missing some information.
Hi Nicolas,
I'm getting the correct address data using the onAfterAddressUpdate. It works perfectly now. Thanks for your help!
I'm getting the correct address data using the onAfterAddressUpdate. It works perfectly now. Thanks for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds