- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
How to get user discount
- fernandoIncerco
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 4 weeks ago #310321
by fernandoIncerco
How to get user discount was created by fernandoIncerco
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.incerco.es/puerta-seguridad-top-door/configurador
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
Hello,
I wanted to know if is possible to obtain the user discount, I mean, I have configured different discounts and I have added the users I want to them. And I want to get this info inside the show_block_cart.php view.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
Hello,
I wanted to know if is possible to obtain the user discount, I mean, I have configured different discounts and I have added the users I want to them. And I want to get this info inside the show_block_cart.php view.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 weeks ago #310327
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to get user discount
Hi,
The data is loaded but there is no option to display it. So yes, you'll have to edit show_block_cart.php to display it.
Normally, you should be able to find the discount information in $product->discount there. Also, in the price of the price, you have discount amounts.
For example:
or
or
It depends what you want to display exactly.
The data is loaded but there is no option to display it. So yes, you'll have to edit show_block_cart.php to display it.
Normally, you should be able to find the discount information in $product->discount there. Also, in the price of the price, you have discount amounts.
For example:
Code:
$product->prices[0]->discount_flat_amount
Code:
$product->prices[0]->discount_percent_amount
Code:
$product->prices[0]->price_value_without_discount_with_tax
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds