Skip to main content

Shipping address not visible in emails

More
6 years 10 months ago #313363 by jjonker
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.13
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.45

Hi! In our order process our customer can choose a different address for shipping. This works ok in the form and also shows up in the orders / database but the shipping address is not shown in mails to the customer or the store owner. I can not seem to find any option to enable this. What am I missing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #313366 by jjonker
I think I fixed it ;-) There were not shipping methods set. Also we set 'Force shipping regardless of weight''. Now the shipping address shows up in the mails.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum