Login with email
6 years 8 months ago #314437
by komir
Login with email was created by komir
Hello is it possible users to use email to login, not username? If not can I replace Hikashop login form with Joomla login form?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 8 months ago #314452
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Login with email
Hello,
Using these kind of Joomla plugins will probably do the job :
- extensions.joomla.org/extension/authentication-email/
Or
- extensions.joomla.org/extension/awo-email-login/
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Using these kind of Joomla plugins will probably do the job :
- extensions.joomla.org/extension/authentication-email/
Or
- extensions.joomla.org/extension/awo-email-login/
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #314463
by komir
Replied by komir on topic Login with email
Thank you.
Yes I know that I am already using extensions.joomla.org/extension/authentication-email/ but that is not working for Hikashop login
demo.joomlashine.com/joomla-templates/js.../shop/checkout/cid-2
https://nimb.ws/8BOfgz
, it is working only when using default Joomla login
Yes I know that I am already using extensions.joomla.org/extension/authentication-email/ but that is not working for Hikashop login
demo.joomlashine.com/joomla-templates/js.../shop/checkout/cid-2
https://nimb.ws/8BOfgz
, it is working only when using default Joomla login
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #314468
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Login with email
Hi,
This plugin work with HikaShop too on my end so please double check.
I looked at its code and I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Are you saying this because it's written "username" in the input field of the login form ?
That's just text that you can change with translation overrides. But if you enter an email address there, it will login properly.
This plugin work with HikaShop too on my end so please double check.
I looked at its code and I don't see why it wouldn't work.
Are you saying this because it's written "username" in the input field of the login form ?
That's just text that you can change with translation overrides. But if you enter an email address there, it will login properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #314566
by komir
Replied by komir on topic Login with email
Thank you.
I did try but get message "Username and password do not match or ..."
Do I need to enable somewhere to work with Hikashop
I did try but get message "Username and password do not match or ..."
Do I need to enable somewhere to work with Hikashop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #314571
by komir
Replied by komir on topic Login with email
I have business Hikashop. Is it possible to solve that wit business version?
I ask this because I have migrated from Mijoshop to Hikashop and Mijoshop was using email and password and users have become accustomed to using and remembering their email and password
I ask this because I have migrated from Mijoshop to Hikashop and Mijoshop was using email and password and users have become accustomed to using and remembering their email and password
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #314570
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Login with email
Hi,
No, you don't need to enable anything in HikaShop. That error message is not even in the code of HikaShop but in the code of the authentication plugins of Joomla.
The only reason I can think it wouldn't work on your website is that you didn't activate the authentication email plugin in the Joomla plugins manager after the installation, or its access is not "public", or the email or password your using for your test are wrong.
No, you don't need to enable anything in HikaShop. That error message is not even in the code of HikaShop but in the code of the authentication plugins of Joomla.
The only reason I can think it wouldn't work on your website is that you didn't activate the authentication email plugin in the Joomla plugins manager after the installation, or its access is not "public", or the email or password your using for your test are wrong.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 10 months ago #325643
by nousername
Replied by nousername on topic Login with email
I have the same problem. The log in on Hikashop checkout page does not work with email. Log in as a separate page does.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #325679
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Login with email
Hello,
From the few we see, not so sure that it's the same issue, and we will need more elements to progress on your subject like :
- Url link to your e-commerce
- Login & Registration part screenshot (from Main HikaShop Configuration, Checkout part => Login & Registration)
Awaiting news from you to progress on your subject.
Regards
From the few we see, not so sure that it's the same issue, and we will need more elements to progress on your subject like :
- Url link to your e-commerce
- Login & Registration part screenshot (from Main HikaShop Configuration, Checkout part => Login & Registration)
Awaiting news from you to progress on your subject.
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds