- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 4
I need to delete Basic settings (choose editor, time, lang.. etc) inside account
- serg4erkassy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 8 months ago #315008
by serg4erkassy
I need to delete Basic settings (choose editor, time, lang.. etc) inside account was created by serg4erkassy
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
smart.ck.ua/mii-akkaunt/profile?layout=edit
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
How to delete this section for users? screenshot attached
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
How to delete this section for users? screenshot attached
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 8 months ago #315016
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I need to delete Basic settings (choose editor, time, lang.. etc) inside account
Hi,
In the options page of the Joomla user manager, you have an option to turn that off.
www.cmsmind.com/joomla-2-5-tutorial-remo...s-from-user-profile/
In the options page of the Joomla user manager, you have an option to turn that off.
www.cmsmind.com/joomla-2-5-tutorial-remo...s-from-user-profile/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- serg4erkassy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 4
6 years 8 months ago #315058
by serg4erkassy
Replied by serg4erkassy on topic I need to delete Basic settings (choose editor, time, lang.. etc) inside account
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds