- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
Cron for waitlist
6 years 7 months ago #315303
by lensky
Cron for waitlist was created by lensky
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.kathay.it/eshop
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.0
I have a business hikashop linked to my www.kathay.it/eshop site and I activated the cron for people to be notified when a product is again in stock, but it don't work properly and I don't receive any notice for the products - test I subscribed
what's wrong in my configuration, that you can see in the attachment?
thank you
Elena
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.0
I have a business hikashop linked to my www.kathay.it/eshop site and I activated the cron for people to be notified when a product is again in stock, but it don't work properly and I don't receive any notice for the products - test I subscribed
what's wrong in my configuration, that you can see in the attachment?
thank you
Elena
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #315305
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cron for waitlist
Hi,
Looking at your screenshot, it seems that the cron itself is working.
So maybe the issue comes from the settings of the waitlist plugin. Please check them via the Joomla plugins manager.
Looking at your screenshot, it seems that the cron itself is working.
So maybe the issue comes from the settings of the waitlist plugin. Please check them via the Joomla plugins manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #315436
by lensky
Replied by lensky on topic Cron for waitlist
Thank you! I've just checked the option in the configuration, but not the plugin.
now everything works smoothly.
Elena
now everything works smoothly.
Elena
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds