- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
User/Customer listing
6 years 7 months ago #315441
by pzeisler
User/Customer listing was created by pzeisler
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.awardoo.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
I am trying to list all the information gatherd from customers in the user listing view. But I can not add any colums and have the information displayed.
Please can someone help ?
Thanks
Philip
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.14
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.11
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
I am trying to list all the information gatherd from customers in the user listing view. But I can not add any colums and have the information displayed.
Please can someone help ?
Thanks
Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 7 months ago #315443
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User/Customer listing
Hi,
What kind of information ?
If it's custom fields of the table "user", you can just activate the backend listing display setting of the custom field in the Display>Custom fields menu and the data will automatically appear as an extra column of the user listing.
If it's something else, you'll probably have to edit the file "listing.php" of the view "user" via the menu Display>views but I'd need more information to say anything more.
What kind of information ?
If it's custom fields of the table "user", you can just activate the backend listing display setting of the custom field in the Display>Custom fields menu and the data will automatically appear as an extra column of the user listing.
If it's something else, you'll probably have to edit the file "listing.php" of the view "user" via the menu Display>views but I'd need more information to say anything more.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds