- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
No shipping adress, just billing adress is needed
- dutchaudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 6 months ago #316147
by dutchaudio
No shipping adress, just billing adress is needed was created by dutchaudio
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dagoosemastering.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
I don't ship physical products, so I don't need a shipping adress during checkout/registration but just the billing adress.
But it always adds the 'same address for shipping' button during checkout which is a bit annoying and not needed.
Is it possible to disable the shipping adress and just have the billing adress and where and how do I do that?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
I don't ship physical products, so I don't need a shipping adress during checkout/registration but just the billing adress.
But it always adds the 'same address for shipping' button during checkout which is a bit annoying and not needed.
Is it possible to disable the shipping adress and just have the billing adress and where and how do I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #316149
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic No shipping adress, just billing adress is needed
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dutchaudio
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #316151
by dutchaudio
Replied by dutchaudio on topic No shipping adress, just billing adress is needed
Thank you, but I'm afraid that's not what I want since the shipping adress is still there or no adress at all.
I want the billing adress to be there, since it also needs to calculate VAT based on billing location.
But in the meantime I found the soultion myself in the checkout workflow. show same adress checkbox to no and adress type to just billing adress.
I want the billing adress to be there, since it also needs to calculate VAT based on billing location.
But in the meantime I found the soultion myself in the checkout workflow. show same adress checkbox to no and adress type to just billing adress.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by dutchaudio.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 6 months ago #316152
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic No shipping adress, just billing adress is needed
Hi,
This part should still be true and working for you:
This part should still be true and working for you:
nicolas wrote: Note that the shipping address won't be asked to the customer if you don't set a weight in your products and that the "force shipping regardless of weight" setting is deactivated in the HikaShop configuration.
Now, it will still ask the billing address.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds