- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
REcaptcha not working
6 years 4 months ago #318754
by verzevoul
REcaptcha not working was created by verzevoul
Hello. I'm trying to add recaptcha on this site. I downloaded the plugin you've suggested to other people and followed the steps but it doesn't seem to appear when I try to register. Instead, it says the registration has been successful and a message has been sent to the admin (which we do want to keep, but we also want the recaptcha option). Below, I show you the plugin settings... Maybe I'm doing something wrong after all?
Thank you in advance.
Thank you in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #318760
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic REcaptcha not working
Hi,
I do see it on your HikaShop registration form:
monosnap.com/file/XGYeZfdbyZnfhqOgRgLwqGdenoXcMU
Now, I see that you have a registration button on the top of your website which opens a registration form in a popup.
That's not something coming from either Joomla or HikaShop. It looks like it's added by a module.
I'm afraid that if you're talking about this module, it's normal you don't see the recaptcha there as it would require adding some code to the plugin to support it. We could potentially look into it if it's a generic extension (and not a custom made for your website), but we would need more information on which extension it it so that we can set it up on our end to see what can be done.
I do see it on your HikaShop registration form:
monosnap.com/file/XGYeZfdbyZnfhqOgRgLwqGdenoXcMU
Now, I see that you have a registration button on the top of your website which opens a registration form in a popup.
That's not something coming from either Joomla or HikaShop. It looks like it's added by a module.
I'm afraid that if you're talking about this module, it's normal you don't see the recaptcha there as it would require adding some code to the plugin to support it. We could potentially look into it if it's a generic extension (and not a custom made for your website), but we would need more information on which extension it it so that we can set it up on our end to see what can be done.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #318976
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic REcaptcha not working
Oh, ops. I'm sorry for taking too much of your time--I got confused with it. I found the solution after all. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds