- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 9
Guest Registration - Link to Create Account
- Leilahodgkins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
6 years 4 months ago #319104
by Leilahodgkins
Guest Registration - Link to Create Account was created by Leilahodgkins
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
I am using Hikashop Essential and offer people 'Guest Checkout' which I have found to be effective at encouraging people to place orders.
However, I would also like to encourage people to register fully so that they can use the Wish List feature.
When the Guest customer places an order, they receive a link by email to create an account. I was wondering if it's possible to include that link in the returning page after they have completed a transaction?
Many thanks for any help.
Best wishes
Leila
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
I am using Hikashop Essential and offer people 'Guest Checkout' which I have found to be effective at encouraging people to place orders.
However, I would also like to encourage people to register fully so that they can use the Wish List feature.
When the Guest customer places an order, they receive a link by email to create an account. I was wondering if it's possible to include that link in the returning page after they have completed a transaction?
Many thanks for any help.
Best wishes
Leila
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 4 months ago #319111
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Guest Registration - Link to Create Account
Hello,
That will actually require custom development, the solution will be to directly add it in the code of the "after_end" file of the "checkout" view of your front-end template.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
That will actually require custom development, the solution will be to directly add it in the code of the "after_end" file of the "checkout" view of your front-end template.
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Leilahodgkins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 81
- Thank you received: 9
6 years 4 months ago #319169
by Leilahodgkins
Replied by Leilahodgkins on topic Guest Registration - Link to Create Account
I see... Thanks for your quick response Mohamed! I will bear that in mind in case it ever becomes a requirements for one of my clients.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds