- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Buying without registering
6 years 2 months ago #321616
by mdz
Buying without registering was created by mdz
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I have latest hikka in latest Joomla. I don't want the customers to set up user accounts and register to the website.
I just want them to buy without registering.
Is it possible in hikka at all?
I have latest hikka in latest Joomla. I don't want the customers to set up user accounts and register to the website.
I just want them to buy without registering.
Is it possible in hikka at all?
I just want them to buy without registering.
Is it possible in hikka at all?
I have latest hikka in latest Joomla. I don't want the customers to set up user accounts and register to the website.
I just want them to buy without registering.
Is it possible in hikka at all?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
6 years 2 months ago #321619
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Buying without registering
Hello,
Sure, you'll just have to properly configure it through your checkout configuration page via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Sure, you'll just have to properly configure it through your checkout configuration page via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
Kind regards,
Mohamed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #321668
by mdz
Replied by mdz on topic Buying without registering
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by mdz.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #321670
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Buying without registering
Hi,
You need to have the "login" view as the addresses are linked to users (even without a user account).
You can change the "registration" setting of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration to "guest".
That way, it will allow the customers to checkout with just their email address, without having to register.
Note that the guest checkout capability is not available with the Starter edition.
You need to have the "login" view as the addresses are linked to users (even without a user account).
You can change the "registration" setting of the Checkout tab of the HikaShop configuration to "guest".
That way, it will allow the customers to checkout with just their email address, without having to register.
Note that the guest checkout capability is not available with the Starter edition.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds