Skip to main content

Order / Invoice date the wrong way around.

More
6 years 1 month ago #323232 by srtdesigns
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : various

Hi, On the customer Order and Invoice available from the Control Panel shows the date in the wrong order. e.g. 2020.08.20 when it should be 20.08.2020 (UK). I am no PHP coding expert but I did check the order.php file. Extract below:
<?php
if($this->invoice_type == 'order' || empty($this->element->order_invoice_created)) {
echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_created, '%d %B %Y');
} else {
echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_invoice_created, '%d %B %Y');
}
?>
It seems to be correct. Can you please advise me what needs to be done to resolve the display. Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #323235 by srtdesigns
I managed to find an old post so have now fixed the issue - thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum