- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 6
Missing password field on registration page when switch is active
- Jokingmind
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 10 months ago #325349
by Jokingmind
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
davide-strati.it/zoeshop/
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.22 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.23
Hello.
Here is the problem:
as i select the registration with the switch, the password field is missing in the registration page, therefore it's not possible to complete the process.
This problem does not affect the cart page, where the password field is shown.
registration page:
davide-strati.it/zoeshop/index.php/it/registrati
cart page
davide-strati.it/zoeshop/index.php/it/carrello
At the moment I've activated the "all-in-one" solution for the live site and there are no problems; password field is shown in both pages; but I really like the switcher, so, even it's not a big issue, I would like to understand why it's happening.
Thank you.
Davide
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.9.22 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.23
Hello.
Here is the problem:
as i select the registration with the switch, the password field is missing in the registration page, therefore it's not possible to complete the process.
This problem does not affect the cart page, where the password field is shown.
registration page:
davide-strati.it/zoeshop/index.php/it/registrati
cart page
davide-strati.it/zoeshop/index.php/it/carrello
At the moment I've activated the "all-in-one" solution for the live site and there are no problems; password field is shown in both pages; but I really like the switcher, so, even it's not a big issue, I would like to understand why it's happening.
Thank you.
Davide
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #325356
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing password field on registration page when switch is active
Hi,
Once you select the switcher mode, it will unselect the value you had selected in the "registration" setting.
So please make sure that you select something in that setting again and save the configuration.
I believe you don't get the password field there because nothing is selected in the "registration" setting.
Once you select the switcher mode, it will unselect the value you had selected in the "registration" setting.
So please make sure that you select something in that setting again and save the configuration.
I believe you don't get the password field there because nothing is selected in the "registration" setting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Jokingmind
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 6
5 years 10 months ago #325588
by Jokingmind
Replied by Jokingmind on topic Missing password field on registration page when switch is active
Hi Nicolas.
I've already made that check and various combinations too, trying to figuring out the problem, so I've noted that as you select the switcher it clears the previous settings.
Look at the attachments: the problem is only related to the registration page, while on the cart everyhting seems to work perfectly.
So I've checked the menu item and the Hika Registration plugin; the item ID in the registration plugin is correct.
Looking at the codes there's no display:none properties that could hide the password fields.
As said before, there's no hurry. Have a good weekend.
Davide
I've already made that check and various combinations too, trying to figuring out the problem, so I've noted that as you select the switcher it clears the previous settings.
Look at the attachments: the problem is only related to the registration page, while on the cart everyhting seems to work perfectly.
So I've checked the menu item and the Hika Registration plugin; the item ID in the registration plugin is correct.
Looking at the codes there's no display:none properties that could hide the password fields.
As said before, there's no hurry. Have a good weekend.
Davide
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #325603
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing password field on registration page when switch is active
Hi,
Thanks for the extra details. We were able to reproduce the problem and added a patch for it.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch.
Thanks for the extra details. We were able to reproduce the problem and added a patch for it.
Download again the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jokingmind
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds