- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
How to remove Addresses button from cpanel
- jeffmcbiscuit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 10 months ago #325373
by jeffmcbiscuit
How to remove Addresses button from cpanel was created by jeffmcbiscuit
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
I'd like to remove the Addresses button from the cpanel, but all the googling I've done only shows me out of date solutions. Can you point me to the right change to make please?
I think it is something to do with:
foreach($this->buttons as $name => $btn) {
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
I'd like to remove the Addresses button from the cpanel, but all the googling I've done only shows me out of date solutions. Can you point me to the right change to make please?
I think it is something to do with:
foreach($this->buttons as $name => $btn) {
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #325374
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to remove Addresses button from cpanel
Hi,
You can edit the file "cpanel" via the menu Display>Views.
There, you can add such line at the beginning of the file:
You can edit the file "cpanel" via the menu Display>Views.
There, you can add such line at the beginning of the file:
Code:
<?php unset($this->buttons['address']); ?>
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeffmcbiscuit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jeffmcbiscuit
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
5 years 10 months ago #325402
by jeffmcbiscuit
Replied by jeffmcbiscuit on topic How to remove Addresses button from cpanel
Thanks, the first bit of code sorted it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds