- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Registration Page Error
5 years 10 months ago #325485
by davec
Registration Page Error was created by davec
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
Hi
there appears to be an issue with the registration page is access when users do not have an account using the Hikashop Registration Redirect Plugin. They are getting an error message as per the screenshot. To the best of my knowledge this has only happened since upgrading to Hikashop 4.4.0.
The username and password boxes are not available on that form. I have tested on another site which is not on 4.4.0 and it does creates an account.
Thanks
David
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22
Hi
there appears to be an issue with the registration page is access when users do not have an account using the Hikashop Registration Redirect Plugin. They are getting an error message as per the screenshot. To the best of my knowledge this has only happened since upgrading to Hikashop 4.4.0.
The username and password boxes are not available on that form. I have tested on another site which is not on 4.4.0 and it does creates an account.
Thanks
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #325488
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration Page Error
Hi,
Your screenshot image is apparently corrupted.
So I had a try myself on your website and I got this:
monosnap.com/file/E4H4bITFDbk1EmeQMyrxjcjfrZqMZR
I suppose that you're talking about these errors.
I suppose that there is an issue with the "registration" setting which isn't set properly for some reason.
Could you check that setting in the HikaShop configuration ?
Your screenshot image is apparently corrupted.
So I had a try myself on your website and I got this:
monosnap.com/file/E4H4bITFDbk1EmeQMyrxjcjfrZqMZR
I suppose that you're talking about these errors.
I suppose that there is an issue with the "registration" setting which isn't set properly for some reason.
Could you check that setting in the HikaShop configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #325533
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Registration Page Error
Hi Nicolas
screenshot attached for settings. This only seems to have occurred after upgrading to 4.4.0, this hadn't been reported previously.
Thanks
David
screenshot attached for settings. This only seems to have occurred after upgrading to 4.4.0, this hadn't been reported previously.
Thanks
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #325540
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Registration Page Error
Hi,
Thank you for the additional information.
I was able to reproduce the issue on our end and added a patch for it.
Download the install package of the 4.4.0 on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch and it will then work properly.
Thank you for the additional information.
I was able to reproduce the issue on our end and added a patch for it.
Download the install package of the 4.4.0 on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch and it will then work properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #325552
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Registration Page Error
Hi Nicolas
Thanks, I will install the update and see how it all goes.
Thanks
David
Thanks, I will install the update and see how it all goes.
Thanks
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 10 months ago #325579
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Registration Page Error
Hi Nicolas
The patch has solved the issue, thanks for your help.
David
The patch has solved the issue, thanks for your help.
David
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds