- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 26
Affilate, baskets and points showing
5 years 9 months ago #326983
by Thrane
Affilate, baskets and points showing was created by Thrane
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
When a user is logged ind, he can se this page, but how can I hide affiliate, baskets and the pointsystem at the top.
None of these have I activated.
Kind regards
Thomas
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
When a user is logged ind, he can se this page, but how can I hide affiliate, baskets and the pointsystem at the top.
None of these have I activated.
Kind regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327082
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Affilate, baskets and points showing
Hi,
For affiliates, in the HikaShop affiliate plugin settings you can fact in the Joomla plugins manager, you'll find a setting to disable it.
For the cart and addresses ones there are no options. You can edit the file user / cpanel.php via the menu Display>Views and add such code at the beginning:
For affiliates, in the HikaShop affiliate plugin settings you can fact in the Joomla plugins manager, you'll find a setting to disable it.
For the cart and addresses ones there are no options. You can edit the file user / cpanel.php via the menu Display>Views and add such code at the beginning:
Code:
<?php unset($this->buttons['address']); ?>
<?php unset($this->buttons['cart']); ?>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327138
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Affilate, baskets and points showing
Thank you, just what I needed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds