- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 26
Link to customer invoice
5 years 9 months ago #327246
by Thrane
Link to customer invoice was created by Thrane
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
In the back end I can print an invoice to the customer and the links for that invoice is something like:
tasteofport.dk/administrator/index.php?o...pe=full&order_id=163
This link I would like to send to the customer, so they can print themself.
But the link requires admin access - any way to overrule that for this option?
Regards
Thomas
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.23
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
In the back end I can print an invoice to the customer and the links for that invoice is something like:
tasteofport.dk/administrator/index.php?o...pe=full&order_id=163
This link I would like to send to the customer, so they can print themself.
But the link requires admin access - any way to overrule that for this option?
Regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327266
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Link to customer invoice
Hi,
No.
However, I believe the solution is elsewhere.
If you have enabled the order statuses for which you want the customers to be able to get their invoice in the column "print invoice" of the menu System>Order statuses, then they will be able to get the invoice themselves on the order details page of their order on the frontend.
Also, you can use the PDF invoice plugin to have a PDF of the invoice included in the email notifications sent to them:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/18-plugin-pdf.html
No.
However, I believe the solution is elsewhere.
If you have enabled the order statuses for which you want the customers to be able to get their invoice in the column "print invoice" of the menu System>Order statuses, then they will be able to get the invoice themselves on the order details page of their order on the frontend.
Also, you can use the PDF invoice plugin to have a PDF of the invoice included in the email notifications sent to them:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/18-plugin-pdf.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327277
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Link to customer invoice
Thank you ...
But is the option to view details page not only for registered users?
I have the PDF plugin, but I think it takes a lot of time to get to look decent.
But is the option to view details page not only for registered users?
I have the PDF plugin, but I think it takes a lot of time to get to look decent.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327281
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Link to customer invoice
Hi,
The order details page is available even to guest users. So it's not a problem.
In the email notification that your guest customers receive there is a link to their order details page. That link contains a token specific to their order so that only them, with the correct token can access the details of their order.
The order details page is available even to guest users. So it's not a problem.
In the email notification that your guest customers receive there is a link to their order details page. That link contains a token specific to their order so that only them, with the correct token can access the details of their order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327306
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Link to customer invoice
Great!
Just tested, when the customer gets the ORDER RECEIVED the link works, but in the CONFIRMED it doesn't.
I believe it's my template setup, because I have no main component area on my frontpage.
Do you have an idea to a solution?
The test link I have is:
tasteofport.dk/index.php?option=com_hika...=order&task=show&cid []=173&order_token=qFx2P0be&Itemid=1024
And this is where I end:
tasteofport.dk/component/users/?view=login&Itemid=1027
Just tested, when the customer gets the ORDER RECEIVED the link works, but in the CONFIRMED it doesn't.
I believe it's my template setup, because I have no main component area on my frontpage.
Do you have an idea to a solution?
The test link I have is:
tasteofport.dk/index.php?option=com_hika...=order&task=show&cid []=173&order_token=qFx2P0be&Itemid=1024
And this is where I end:
tasteofport.dk/component/users/?view=login&Itemid=1027
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327313
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Link to customer invoice
Hi,
This means that the menu item with the id 1024 is not set to "public" access.
What is that menu item ?
And which payment method are you using ?
Normally, the confirmed email notification is generated after the order status is changed to confirmed, when the payment gateway sends a payment notification request to the website. And normally, the URL of that payment notification includes that same Itemid parameter which is then used to generate the link in the email.
And normally again, the payment plugin sends to the payment gateway that payment notification URL at the end of the checkout using the menu item on the checkout.
So if your checkout is accessible without a user account, then the link in the email should be accessible without a user account.
So before I could give a solution, I would first to better understand how your checkout and payment method is configured and what menu item is used on the checkout. If you're using a third party payment method, it's possible that the payment plugin doesn't set the Itemid properly in the payment notification URL. So it you would actually have to check with the developer of the payment plugin what's up with the Itemid for the payment notification URL.
This means that the menu item with the id 1024 is not set to "public" access.
What is that menu item ?
And which payment method are you using ?
Normally, the confirmed email notification is generated after the order status is changed to confirmed, when the payment gateway sends a payment notification request to the website. And normally, the URL of that payment notification includes that same Itemid parameter which is then used to generate the link in the email.
And normally again, the payment plugin sends to the payment gateway that payment notification URL at the end of the checkout using the menu item on the checkout.
So if your checkout is accessible without a user account, then the link in the email should be accessible without a user account.
So before I could give a solution, I would first to better understand how your checkout and payment method is configured and what menu item is used on the checkout. If you're using a third party payment method, it's possible that the payment plugin doesn't set the Itemid properly in the payment notification URL. So it you would actually have to check with the developer of the payment plugin what's up with the Itemid for the payment notification URL.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327352
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Link to customer invoice
Hi
Yes, it was set to Registered - I have changed it to public.
But now I get an error on tasteofport.dk/index.php?option=com_hika...140PNXoI&Itemid=1024
1054 - Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'
I'm using bank transfer plugin in this case.
Yes, it was set to Registered - I have changed it to public.
But now I get an error on tasteofport.dk/index.php?option=com_hika...140PNXoI&Itemid=1024
1054 - Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'
I'm using bank transfer plugin in this case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327384
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Link to customer invoice
Hi,
Turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and try accessing that page.
You should then get more information on that error and that will allow us to tell you what to do.
Turn on the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration and try accessing that page.
You should then get more information on that error and that will allow us to tell you what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327576
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Link to customer invoice
Tried it on this
tasteofport.dk/index.php?option=com_hika...GNUKcFMf&Itemid=1024
And get this and have NO CLUE
Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'
/var/www/vhosts/tasteofport.dk/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:665
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:665
2 JDatabaseDriverMysqli->execute() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php:1740
3 JDatabaseDriver->loadResult() JROOT/plugins/system/tagz/tagz.php:557
4 plgSystemTagz->getTagParams() JROOT/plugins/system/tagz/tagz.php:181
5 plgSystemTagz->init() JROOT/plugins/system/tagz/tagz.php:136
6 plgSystemTagz->onBeforeRender() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:70
7 JEvent->update() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:160
8 JEventDispatcher->trigger() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/BaseApplication.php:108
9 Joomla\CMS\Application\BaseApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:1034
10 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:778
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:202
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49
And get this and have NO CLUE
Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'
/var/www/vhosts/tasteofport.dk/httpdocs/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:665
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php:665
2 JDatabaseDriverMysqli->execute() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php:1740
3 JDatabaseDriver->loadResult() JROOT/plugins/system/tagz/tagz.php:557
4 plgSystemTagz->getTagParams() JROOT/plugins/system/tagz/tagz.php:181
5 plgSystemTagz->init() JROOT/plugins/system/tagz/tagz.php:136
6 plgSystemTagz->onBeforeRender() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:70
7 JEvent->update() JROOT/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:160
8 JEventDispatcher->trigger() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/BaseApplication.php:108
9 Joomla\CMS\Application\BaseApplication->triggerEvent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:1034
10 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:778
11 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->render() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:202
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327585
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Link to customer invoice
Hi,
The error comes from the "tagz" plugin of the group "system" that you have installed on your website.
It seems it has trouble loading the tag parameters.
If you disable that plugin, you should not have that error message.
I would recommend to report that issue with the full error message to the developer of that plugin so that they can check what to do and probably update the plugin to avoid that error.
The error comes from the "tagz" plugin of the group "system" that you have installed on your website.
It seems it has trouble loading the tag parameters.
If you disable that plugin, you should not have that error message.
I would recommend to report that issue with the full error message to the developer of that plugin so that they can check what to do and probably update the plugin to avoid that error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327610
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Link to customer invoice
Thanks, I'll get in touch with them!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds