- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 3
Modify Title in Account creation
5 years 9 months ago #327475
by amaurice
Modify Title in Account creation was created by amaurice
Hello,
I want to delete "Dr" and "Pr" in the Account creation form.
I can't find where to delete these two input...
Thanks !
I want to delete "Dr" and "Pr" in the Account creation form.
I can't find where to delete these two input...
Thanks !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #327480
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Modify Title in Account creation
Hello,
From Main HikaShop Configuration, go to Display dropdown => Custom fields, then use filter to "address"
Then click on "address_title" to edit it, and remove your required value.
Hope this will help you to achieved what you requested.
Regards
From Main HikaShop Configuration, go to Display dropdown => Custom fields, then use filter to "address"
Then click on "address_title" to edit it, and remove your required value.
Hope this will help you to achieved what you requested.
Regards
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327528
by amaurice
Replied by amaurice on topic Modify Title in Account creation
Indeed ! Thanks !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds