- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 26
Wait list and how it works
5 years 7 months ago #329848
by Thrane
Wait list and how it works was created by Thrane
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
I have been looking into Wait List and think I did all the right things - se screenshots.
But I tested on and e-ticket that was sold out.
I added another serial, so there was 1 one in stick, but I didn't get any emails regarding the in stock of the product.
What can I have missed?
Regards
Thomas
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
Hi
I have been looking into Wait List and think I did all the right things - se screenshots.
But I tested on and e-ticket that was sold out.
I added another serial, so there was 1 one in stick, but I didn't get any emails regarding the in stock of the product.
What can I have missed?
Regards
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #329876
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Wait list and how it works
Hi,
Did you first have the product without stock an used the button on the frontend to request to be subscribed to the wait list for it and entered your email address ?
Can you confirm that your product now has stock in the "quantity" input field of its edit page ?
Also, please check that your cron task is running:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...cron-task.html#check
Did you first have the product without stock an used the button on the frontend to request to be subscribed to the wait list for it and entered your email address ?
Can you confirm that your product now has stock in the "quantity" input field of its edit page ?
Also, please check that your cron task is running:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...cron-task.html#check
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #329920
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Wait list and how it works
Hi
Yes, tried to set a product to 0 in quantity, save it.
Then I added my email to the waitlist on the frontend.
Set the quantity back en ran the CRON, which was executed, but no email.
I can trigger the CRON via my browser.
Yes, tried to set a product to 0 in quantity, save it.
Then I added my email to the waitlist on the frontend.
Set the quantity back en ran the CRON, which was executed, but no email.
I can trigger the CRON via my browser.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 7 months ago #329921
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Wait list and how it works
Forget this ...
Got it to work!
Got it to work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds