- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Make the user control panel menu permanent
5 years 4 months ago #332242
by cgaboriau
Make the user control panel menu permanent was created by cgaboriau
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
Hello,
I would like to make the user left sidebar menu visible on all the user control panel pages.
Right now, it's only visibile on the dashboard, I would like to display it on "adresses", "my profile", and so on.
I didn't see any module nor options to do this.
Could you help me with how to do this ?
Thank you very much for your answer
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
Hello,
I would like to make the user left sidebar menu visible on all the user control panel pages.
Right now, it's only visibile on the dashboard, I would like to display it on "adresses", "my profile", and so on.
I didn't see any module nor options to do this.
Could you help me with how to do this ?
Thank you very much for your answer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 4 months ago #332243
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Make the user control panel menu permanent
Hi,
There is no easy way to do that.
This would require the development of a custom plugin and a few view overrides.
So it's not impossible. But it requires a skilled PHP developer spending several hours on it to achieve it.
While that's something we could work on for you as a custom project, it's not something I could easily provide here.
If that's something you need us for, you can ask for a quote via our contact form here:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
There is no easy way to do that.
This would require the development of a custom plugin and a few view overrides.
So it's not impossible. But it requires a skilled PHP developer spending several hours on it to achieve it.
While that's something we could work on for you as a custom project, it's not something I could easily provide here.
If that's something you need us for, you can ask for a quote via our contact form here:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds