- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
Problem with register module
4 years 7 months ago #339188
by girolda
Problem with register module was created by girolda
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.5
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 96.03 and others browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No message but double display
When I click on register to register a client I have a double display ( see picture ).
I can't find where the problem come from.
Have you an idee ?
Thanks in advance
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.6
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 96.03 and others browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No message but double display
When I click on register to register a client I have a double display ( see picture ).
I can't find where the problem come from.
Have you an idee ?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339190
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with register module
Hi,
This looks like a problem with some kind of "redirect after login" plugin which would redirect the user after the login, and thus mess with the checkout mechanism.
This looks like a problem with some kind of "redirect after login" plugin which would redirect the user after the login, and thus mess with the checkout mechanism.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339195
by girolda
Replied by girolda on topic Problem with register module
I though so, but I have no such plugin or module, the Joomla module login form is turned off.
I don't understand this redirection, I have searched everywhere with no result. :evil: :sick:
I don't understand this redirection, I have searched everywhere with no result. :evil: :sick:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339226
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with register module
Hi,
I've made a patch on our end which I think should help.
Please download again the install package of the latest version of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch. Hopefully, that will be enough to fix the situation.
I've made a patch on our end which I think should help.
Please download again the install package of the latest version of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours and you'll get the patch. Hopefully, that will be enough to fix the situation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 7 months ago #339255
by girolda
Replied by girolda on topic Problem with register module
HI,
That seem to be solved.
Thanks a lot.
That seem to be solved.
Thanks a lot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds