- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 4
Cpanel sidebar icons
- Petike1007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
2 years 6 months ago #360029
by Petike1007
Cpanel sidebar icons was created by Petike1007
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
How can I change the sidebar menu items icons? Specifically I need to change the user account icon.
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.1
How can I change the sidebar menu items icons? Specifically I need to change the user account icon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 6 months ago #360030
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Cpanel sidebar icons
Hi,
These icons are made with font awesome.
If you want to change them, you can define your own HTML, using font awesome or an image, or something else.
You can do so by adding such code at the beginning of the user / cpanel.php view for your frontend template via the menu Display>Views:
These icons are made with font awesome.
If you want to change them, you can define your own HTML, using font awesome or an image, or something else.
You can do so by adding such code at the beginning of the user / cpanel.php view for your frontend template via the menu Display>Views:
Code:
<?php
$this->buttons['joomla_user']['fontawesome']='My HTML';
?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: Petike1007
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds