Skip to main content

how to handle re-downloadable file

More
13 years 1 month ago #117311 by laurangeng18
I wonder what is your suggestion to best handle downloadable file order. I set the limit to 1 download per order. Customer clicked the download, but did not save it. I increased the download quantity to 2, so customer can re-download the file. Is there a way to re-email the customer with the links to re-download? When I increased the quantity and click on notify customert on the pop-up window, the client receive a blank email with no link to download.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #117322 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

I think that the best solution to handle download file will be to enable your customer download space, through the "Enable customer download area" option of your "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Main'" page.

The download space will allow your customer to see all their available download files and download them until they reach the download limit.

This download will be available through the "User control panel"
Hope this will help you
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #126617 by laurangeng18
I do not see "Enable customer download area" see attached screen shot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #126668 by Jerome
Hi,

What's your HikaShop version (number) ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #126691 by laurangeng18
version is 2.1.3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #126709 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum