- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 3
Stock Deduction upon Confirmation Stage
13 years 1 month ago #118296
by geekbyte
Stock Deduction upon Confirmation Stage was created by geekbyte
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.geekbyte.com.au
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3 (apparently I need to update)
-- Joomla version -- : ! 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Newest Firefox/ Chrome / Explorer
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hi,
Hopefully a quick question.
When a customer buys a product and pays - the stock count for the item they bought doesn't change.
The order goes to the "Confirmed" stage.
When I ship the item and mark it as "Shipped" - the stock count is then deducted.
I checked through the documentation and some searches but couldn't find anything relevant. Probably some miss-configuration i've done.
Are you able to assist with this?
My "order statuses" are on the default (created, confirmed, cancelled, refunded, shipped).
I'd like to have the stock deducted at the confirmed stage (may move this to created later on).
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.1.3 (apparently I need to update)
-- Joomla version -- : ! 2.5.9
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Newest Firefox/ Chrome / Explorer
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hi,
Hopefully a quick question.
When a customer buys a product and pays - the stock count for the item they bought doesn't change.
The order goes to the "Confirmed" stage.
When I ship the item and mark it as "Shipped" - the stock count is then deducted.
I checked through the documentation and some searches but couldn't find anything relevant. Probably some miss-configuration i've done.
Are you able to assist with this?
My "order statuses" are on the default (created, confirmed, cancelled, refunded, shipped).
I'd like to have the stock deducted at the confirmed stage (may move this to created later on).
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118319
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Stock Deduction upon Confirmation Stage
Hi,
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ig.html#main_product
I have to check the code (and update the documentation) in order to be sure of the linked option.
What do you have for your configurations:
- Invoice order statuses
- Valid order statuses for download
Regards,
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ig.html#main_product
Update the product stock on confirmed status: The product stock will be decremented only when the order status is a confirmed status, not when the order is created.
I have to check the code (and update the documentation) in order to be sure of the linked option.
What do you have for your configurations:
- Invoice order statuses
- Valid order statuses for download
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: geekbyte
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118366
by geekbyte
Replied by geekbyte on topic Stock Deduction upon Confirmation Stage
Hi,
Thanks for the link to the correct document. I thought I was missing something blazzingly obvious. It was frustrating me a lot
I had my option for Update the product stock on confirmed status turned to "off" for some reason.
I've corrected this on my cart and I'm expecting it all to work normally now.
Thanks for the help!
Thanks for the link to the correct document. I thought I was missing something blazzingly obvious. It was frustrating me a lot
I had my option for Update the product stock on confirmed status turned to "off" for some reason.
I've corrected this on my cart and I'm expecting it all to work normally now.
Thanks for the help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119041
by nater
Replied by nater on topic Stock Deduction upon Confirmation Stage
Stock deduction,
I have the box highlighted "yes" on update stock upon confirmed. But yet it still doesn't seem to be updating its stock...
Any help or suggestions? Maybe I missed something obvious.
I have the box highlighted "yes" on update stock upon confirmed. But yet it still doesn't seem to be updating its stock...
Any help or suggestions? Maybe I missed something obvious.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #119097
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Stock Deduction upon Confirmation Stage
The stock will update only when orders are confirmed.
Thus, if your orders have the status created, the stock won't be updated.
You would have to turn off that option to update the stock directly after orders get created or make sure that your orders status is confirmed.
Thus, if your orders have the status created, the stock won't be updated.
You would have to turn off that option to update the stock directly after orders get created or make sure that your orders status is confirmed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds