- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Manual order status update - change email
13 years 1 month ago #118866
by jrm
Manual order status update - change email was created by jrm
Hi,
Before a recent Hikashop update, if I manually changed Order Status, there was a pop-up which all owed me to send email to customer and modify that email.
Now, if I select Notify Customer, there is no option to view/add to the email to the customer - or am I missing something?
Best regards,
John
Before a recent Hikashop update, if I manually changed Order Status, there was a pop-up which all owed me to send email to customer and modify that email.
Now, if I select Notify Customer, there is no option to view/add to the email to the customer - or am I missing something?
Best regards,
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118897
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Manual order status update - change email
Hi,
I think that you are missing something, when you are in the orders listing, and you change the order status a popup is displayed.
Here, when you enable "Notify customer" the email is displayed and before the mail many fields related on the email addresses. You can change them here.
I think that you are missing something, when you are in the orders listing, and you change the order status a popup is displayed.
Here, when you enable "Notify customer" the email is displayed and before the mail many fields related on the email addresses. You can change them here.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #118942
by jrm
Replied by jrm on topic Manual order status update - change email
Hi Xavier,
Ah, you're right. I was editing the order after opening it - and the popup does not appear in that case (I think it did before - but maybe not!). If you simply change the status from the order list, the popup appears, and you can edit the email.
Merci beaucoup.
Best regards,
John
Ah, you're right. I was editing the order after opening it - and the popup does not appear in that case (I think it did before - but maybe not!). If you simply change the status from the order list, the popup appears, and you can edit the email.
Merci beaucoup.
Best regards,
John
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds