- Posts: 209
- Thank you received: 18
Deposit calculation on invoice
13 years 1 month ago #120153
by JIK
Deposit calculation on invoice was created by JIK
Hi, I'm using Hikashop just for customers to request quotes for manufactured products. Once the quote is verbally accepted I produce a PDF of the final invoice from the HS back end in PDF format and email it to them. Customers are required to pay a deposit before manufacturing commences (40% of invoice total). Hence, they do not complete the payment process through the website. Is there anyway I can show at the bottom of the invoice the amount of the deposit? I have looked at the deposit plugin but this does not suit my purposes. I just need it to be "Final Total" /100 * 40.
I have made the following change to the invoice view after the regular table finishes:
<h2>Payment details</h2>
<p><strong>40% deposit required. Please send your remittance advice via email.</strong></p>
<p>Bank transfer details<br />
Account Name: xxxx<br />
Account Number: xxxx<br />
SWIFT Code: xxxx<br />
Bank Code: xxxx<br />
Bank Name: xxx<br />
Bank Address: xxxx</p>
I need to be able to calculate the 40% dollar amount and show it somewhere within this text.
Any way of doing this?
cheers
I have made the following change to the invoice view after the regular table finishes:
<h2>Payment details</h2>
<p><strong>40% deposit required. Please send your remittance advice via email.</strong></p>
<p>Bank transfer details<br />
Account Name: xxxx<br />
Account Number: xxxx<br />
SWIFT Code: xxxx<br />
Bank Code: xxxx<br />
Bank Name: xxx<br />
Bank Address: xxxx</p>
I need to be able to calculate the 40% dollar amount and show it somewhere within this text.
Any way of doing this?
cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120212
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Deposit calculation on invoice
Hi there,
I think you can achieve what you want with this:
This code is used in the invoice view to display the full price of the order.
According to what you would like to see, you can multiply it by 0.4 to have the amount paid and by 0.6 to have the amount to pay. So you can copy this code in your customized part and give it the form you want
.
I think you can achieve what you want with this:
Code:
<?php
if($this->config->get('price_with_tax')){
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->order->order_subtotal,$this->order->order_currency_id);
}else{
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($this->order->order_subtotal_no_vat,$this->order->order_currency_id);
} ?>
This code is used in the invoice view to display the full price of the order.
According to what you would like to see, you can multiply it by 0.4 to have the amount paid and by 0.6 to have the amount to pay. So you can copy this code in your customized part and give it the form you want
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120451
by JIK
Replied by JIK on topic Deposit calculation on invoice
Thanks Eliot, that worked a treat!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds