- Posts: 137
- Thank you received: 2
Tax Display in Cart
13 years 1 month ago #120338
by 1fcb
Tax Display in Cart was created by 1fcb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5
After migration to V2.2, the in the checkout the line taxes shows the "MWSt Deutschland", so in general terms TAXES COUNTRY. However to comply with regulations it must read "enth. MWSt (19%)".
In my langugage file I defined <TAXES="enth. MWSt (19%).">, however this does not change the display to the correct term, it still says MWSt Deutschland. What am I missing? I guess the code snippet causing the issues is in CHECKOUT>CART php file. I figures it would be in these lines?
if(bccomp($taxes,0,5)){
if($this->config->get('detailed_tax_display') && isset($this->full_total->prices[0]->taxes)) {
foreach($this->full_total->prices[0]->taxes as $tax) {
?>
<tr>
<?php if($this->params->get('show_cart_image')) echo '<td></td>'; ?>
<td>
</td>
<td>
</td>
<td id="hikashop_checkout_cart_tax_title" class="hikashop_cart_tax_title hikashop_cart_title">
<?php echo $tax->tax_namekey; ?>
</td>
<td class="hikashop_cart_tax_value">
<span class="hikashop_checkout_cart_taxes">
<?php
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($tax->tax_amount,$this->full_total->prices[0]->price_currency_id);
?>
</span>
</td>
</tr>
<?php
}
} else {
?>
<tr>
<?php if($this->params->get('show_cart_image')) echo '<td></td>'; ?>
<td>
</td>
<td>
</td>
<td id="hikashop_checkout_cart_tax_title" class="hikashop_cart_tax_title hikashop_cart_title">
<?php echo JText::_('TAXES'); ?>
</td>
<td class="hikashop_cart_tax_value">
<span class="hikashop_checkout_cart_taxes">
<?php
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($taxes,$this->full_total->prices[0]->price_currency_id);
?>
</span>
</td>
</tr>
-- Joomla version -- : 1.5
After migration to V2.2, the in the checkout the line taxes shows the "MWSt Deutschland", so in general terms TAXES COUNTRY. However to comply with regulations it must read "enth. MWSt (19%)".
In my langugage file I defined <TAXES="enth. MWSt (19%).">, however this does not change the display to the correct term, it still says MWSt Deutschland. What am I missing? I guess the code snippet causing the issues is in CHECKOUT>CART php file. I figures it would be in these lines?
if(bccomp($taxes,0,5)){
if($this->config->get('detailed_tax_display') && isset($this->full_total->prices[0]->taxes)) {
foreach($this->full_total->prices[0]->taxes as $tax) {
?>
<tr>
<?php if($this->params->get('show_cart_image')) echo '<td></td>'; ?>
<td>
</td>
<td>
</td>
<td id="hikashop_checkout_cart_tax_title" class="hikashop_cart_tax_title hikashop_cart_title">
<?php echo $tax->tax_namekey; ?>
</td>
<td class="hikashop_cart_tax_value">
<span class="hikashop_checkout_cart_taxes">
<?php
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($tax->tax_amount,$this->full_total->prices[0]->price_currency_id);
?>
</span>
</td>
</tr>
<?php
}
} else {
?>
<tr>
<?php if($this->params->get('show_cart_image')) echo '<td></td>'; ?>
<td>
</td>
<td>
</td>
<td id="hikashop_checkout_cart_tax_title" class="hikashop_cart_tax_title hikashop_cart_title">
<?php echo JText::_('TAXES'); ?>
</td>
<td class="hikashop_cart_tax_value">
<span class="hikashop_checkout_cart_taxes">
<?php
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($taxes,$this->full_total->prices[0]->price_currency_id);
?>
</span>
</td>
</tr>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120385
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Tax Display in Cart
HikaShop doesn't use anymore the tax translation key but your tax rate namekey.
So you can go in the menu System>Taxes, create a new tax rate with the name you want, and edit your tax rules to use that new tax rate and that will do it. No need to edit any view.
So you can go in the menu System>Taxes, create a new tax rate with the name you want, and edit your tax rules to use that new tax rate and that will do it. No need to edit any view.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds