- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 9
PDF Invoice plugin - send invoice right after orde
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120559
by Savickis
PDF Invoice plugin - send invoice right after orde was created by Savickis
-- url of the page -- : xx
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
Hello!
I've bought and successfully installed/configured Hikashop Business, as well as PDF Invoice plugin.
Everything is great, except that I would like that PDF invoices (bills, actually) are sent to clients e-mails automatically - right after they have placed order. How to configure that, which files/templates to modify? I have medium/good level PHP knowledge, so just please point out direction to dig.
Best regards,
looking forward to answer.
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
Hello!
I've bought and successfully installed/configured Hikashop Business, as well as PDF Invoice plugin.
Everything is great, except that I would like that PDF invoices (bills, actually) are sent to clients e-mails automatically - right after they have placed order. How to configure that, which files/templates to modify? I have medium/good level PHP knowledge, so just please point out direction to dig.
Best regards,
looking forward to answer.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Savickis.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120562
by Savickis
Replied by Savickis on topic PDF Invoice plugin - send invoice right after orde
UPDATE:
I've found answer in one of previous threads - www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...-invoices.html#62180
I've found answer in one of previous threads - www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...-invoices.html#62180
In the file plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice.php replace the line:
if(empty($data->mail_name) || empty($data->data->order_status) || $data->mail_name != 'order_status_notification' || $data->data->order_status != 'confirmed') return;
by the line:
if(empty($data->mail_name) || empty($data->data->order_status) || !in_array($data->mail_name,array('order_status_notification','order_creation_notification'))) return;
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Savickis.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120945
by Savickis
Replied by Savickis on topic PDF Invoice plugin - send invoice right after orde
UPDATE 2 :
It seemed almost great after I implemented modification mentioned above, but unfortunately it turns out that there is additional problem - new registred customers now report that upon registration they receive empty Invoice PDF attached to greetings email.
What's wrong?
It seemed almost great after I implemented modification mentioned above, but unfortunately it turns out that there is additional problem - new registred customers now report that upon registration they receive empty Invoice PDF attached to greetings email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121071
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic PDF Invoice plugin - send invoice right after orde
That would mean that there is an error in the modification that was done.
Could you zip a copy of the file you modified so that we can see that ?
Could you zip a copy of the file you modified so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #121295
by Savickis
Replied by Savickis on topic PDF Invoice plugin - send invoice right after orde
Thank You very much for Your response.
Here you go - file in attachment.
UPDATE: sorry, it seems that it was my mistake - I accidentaly commented one line more than neccessary. I corrected and now going to test again.
Here you go - file in attachment.
UPDATE: sorry, it seems that it was my mistake - I accidentaly commented one line more than neccessary. I corrected and now going to test again.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Savickis.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds