- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 2
Order summary table - responsive design issue
13 years 1 month ago #120628
by sideways
Order summary table - responsive design issue was created by sideways
Not sure if this qualifies as a bug?
In the checkout section there are some issues with overflow. I am not sure how to go about fixing this from a best practise point of view so I am posting it here to see if anyone will pick up the ball. :whistle:
As you see in the screenshot, the order summary appear to overflow the container when displayed on small screens. I have tested it on a Samsung Galaxy S4 and it looks pretty much like in the screenshot. I am using a custom made bootstrap template.
-- url of the page with the problem -- : dev.dcopy.org
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.1.0 Stable [ Ember ] 24-April-2013
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla/5.0
In the checkout section there are some issues with overflow. I am not sure how to go about fixing this from a best practise point of view so I am posting it here to see if anyone will pick up the ball. :whistle:
As you see in the screenshot, the order summary appear to overflow the container when displayed on small screens. I have tested it on a Samsung Galaxy S4 and it looks pretty much like in the screenshot. I am using a custom made bootstrap template.
-- url of the page with the problem -- : dev.dcopy.org
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.1.0 Stable [ Ember ] 24-April-2013
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Mozilla/5.0
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120655
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Order summary table - responsive design issue
Hi,
it's not a bug but, you'll probably have to use some CSS code like media queries to re-adapt the display of your cart through your checkout for mobile.
Hope this will help you a little.
it's not a bug but, you'll probably have to use some CSS code like media queries to re-adapt the display of your cart through your checkout for mobile.
Hope this will help you a little.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132211
by sideways
Replied by sideways on topic Order summary table - responsive design issue
I just feel I need to comment on this after all.
"HikaShop works on every device (laptop, tablet, smartphone..). Your shop will fit to each user's screen."
-Hikashop.com front page quote
With this in mind I think the checkout page should be responsive as well. Is there a plan to make it so?
"HikaShop works on every device (laptop, tablet, smartphone..). Your shop will fit to each user's screen."
-Hikashop.com front page quote
With this in mind I think the checkout page should be responsive as well. Is there a plan to make it so?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132238
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Order summary table - responsive design issue
Hi,
Thanks for the report, I have added it on our TODO list.
Thanks for the report, I have added it on our TODO list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds